Does your school need an AT consultant?
Does your school or district need help selecting, acquiring, or using assistive technology devices or software? Could your school benefit from expert guidance regarding the appropriate strategies or technologies for use in regular or special education settings? If so, the PACER Simon Technology Center can help. Our experienced and knowledgeable assistive technology team can provide a variety of services that include:
- Training and supporting district teams in the selection, acquisition, and use of assistive technology devices.
- Consultations regarding any student’s specific assistive technology needs
- Recommendations regarding appropriate strategies and/or technologies for use in regular or special education settings
- Development of an assistive technology plan or program
- Dissemination of information regarding available resources
To learn more about PACER Simon Technology Center consultation services, contact Bridget Gilormini, Simon Technology Center coordinator, at 952-838-9000 to discuss options and rates.